Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

[Script] CreatureGen, Pathfinder Monster Statblock -> Combat ready Token/Journal

Edited 1442677952
Glenn H. said: Would it be possible in the future to import the descriptive text which often appears above a stat block, and parse it into a macro that when clicked sends it the text to chat as a /desc? I don't think so. Currently CGen relies on anchor points of the stat-block. The flavor text on the PRD isn't actually part of the stat-block if you catch my meaning. I want to eventually refactor all of CGen since it's using an object model as opposed to module pattern, so perhaps then when I include location context, it'll be able to pick out more nuanced details. That however is a long ways off pending schedule. update 1.31: Fix for 'BUSY' after a single generation - Fixed: 'BUSY' state after a single generation, a silly mistake really. Only cgen.js needs to be updated, nothing has changed with the companion scripts. See the Git hub for the freshest updates.
update 1.32: Mass import for summons Fixed: Mass import should now also work for player summons Now you can import your entire summons library for a player to manipulate, and easily re-generate that same library for another player.
Due to time constraints and disagreements with the direction of Roll20, I'm ceasing all future support for scripts as I'll be moving to another platform.